Ho'oponopono prayer.




"I" come forth from the void into light,
"I" am that emptiness, that hollowness beyond all consciousness,
The "I", the Id, the All.
"I" draw my bow of rainbows across the waters, the continuum of minds with matters.
"I" am the invisible, untouchable breeze, the undefinable atom of creation.
"I" am the "I”.

Spirit, Superconscious, please locate the origin of my feelings, thoughts of (__________fill in the blank with your belief, feeling, or thoughts that you want to resolve____________________________).
Take each and every level, layer, area and aspect of my being to this origin. Analyze it and resolve it perfectly with God's truth. Come through all generations of time and eternity. Healing every incident and its appendages based on the origin.
Please do it according to God's will until I am at the present. Filled with light and truth. God's peace and love, forgiveness of myself for my incorrect perceptions. Forgiveness of every person, place, circumstances and events which contributed to this, these feelings thoughts and beliefs.

Peace be with you, All My Peace, The Peace that is "I", the Peace that is "I am".
The peace for always, now and forever and ever more.
My peace I give to you, my peace I leave it with you not the world’s piece, but only my peace. The piece of I…


It is suggested that you memorize these three prayers in sequence.

Comments

Popular Posts